We are in search of a Cerner Ambulatory Consultant to join our team to assist with the build for a Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience must include: PowerChart Ambulatory in General, Workflow Mpage/Dynamic Documentation, Smart Template/Auto Text configuration, PowerNote configuration, Powerform/IView configuration, Message Center Rules/Pools/Letters, Basic CCL query and working knowledge of Discern Rules
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working on large Cerner implementations
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.