We are in search of a Healthy Planet build analyst to take our client's initial basic build and develop it into a more robust deployment. The client expects to have a small Go-live in August with a larger Go-live in October. The Healthy Planet Analyst position will be located with a client based in the Southern US.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Healthy Planet certification.
- 3-5 years of experience working on build and implementation of Healthy Planet.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Cumberland's Provider Division provides high-quality project management, planning, analysis and implementation support services to client's in the acute care, ambulatory, and post-acute /long-term care markets. We offer advisory services related to affiliate solutions, system selection and planning, assessments, total implementation cost envelope development, and contract negotiation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.